Maker App - v0.2.0 Released
July 10, 2018
I’ve just tagged the 0.2.0 release of my Maker App. There have been
many changes over the past few weeks including:
- Better order reconciliation on startup for orders that have had
status changes while the application was not running.
- Fixed an issue where not all buy fills were being recorded, in
particular when Binance sends the final fill report before partial
fill reports. I handled this OK in early versions, but accidentally
reintroduced the issue.
- Allow the limit sell on buy parameters to be updated before the buy
- Allow an absolute price, and absolute sell price to be
entered. Useful for those setting targets rather than scalping.
- Fix handling when BNB is not being used as a fee currency.
If you are not familiar with this application, its a trading tool for
Binance that gives you stop loss and trailing profit features taking
into consideration of all fees. I find it useful for scalping, as well
as QFL, or simply as a better trading tool than the Binance interface.
The v0.2.0 release can be downloaded from:
Or the latest build and source code can be downloaded from the project