New Release - Version 0.3.0
January 03, 2019
I have tagged version 0.3.0 of Maker. This release contains the
- Update the web based user interface to Angular 7.
- Reconnect on loss of connection from a symbol trade stream.
- Fix trailing profit values on toggle on
- Make limit order sell by value/percent buttons appear like radio
buttons, as that is how they behave.
- Group the trailing profit, stop loss and limit sell into the trade
card, so they are wrapped in the same border.
- Add a buy offset, which is an absolute value of the quote currency
to adjust the buy price buy.
- (gitlab-ci) Add a MacOS build.
- (gitlab-ci) Remove 32 bit Windows build.
- More detailed logging to the log file.
- Each trade now contains a history of actions on the trade (may still
be incomplete but its a start).
- Many UI tweaks and minor fixes/enhancements.
While I do tag versions at times its more of a formality and at this
point I still recommend running the latest development release.
To download the latest tagged release, go to:
To download the latest development build, go to: